Future of Europe Blog welcomes contributions from researchers on topics related to differentiation in Europe. We are particularly (but not exclusively) interested in topics related to:
- The EU system of governance
- Differentiation and democratic legitimacy
- Asylum and immigration policy
- Citizens’ perceptions of EU governance
- Media and parliamentary debates
- Regional and municipal actors
- Future of Europe reform proposals, including Conference on the Future of Europe
- EU-UK relations post-Brexit
- EU compared to other federations and regional organisations
- EU’s relations with affiliated non-members and applicant states
- The EU and current developments, such as Covid-19
Length and style
We publish academic commentaries that are communicated in an accessible way. The length of the piece should be 800-1200 words. The article should be sent to the editor in a word format.
If you have any questions or would like to contribute to the blog, please contact editor Resul Ümit.